Sunday, January 18, 2009

Google Analytics

Hasn't really been a year since this blog was started, but the year has ended. Shortly after starting it I tracked it with Google Analytics which is free and pretty easy to embed in the blog. I've had 1,700 unique visitors and 2,100 visits from 108 countries. The top country is the U.S.A followed by Australia (which is probably me logging into the site :)), then the UK. Which makes sense since this is an English-language blog. I wouldn't mind posting in another language, but I don't know any sufficiently to do that. Anyway, thanks to all that read this blog. I hope it is of some use to you, because I mainly post here to give back to the Internet community. I have learned much from that community, so if I can contribute even a little that makes me happy.

No comments: